Emma's 3rd Birthday Party went without a hitch. It really was a success. The birthday girl had a great time, all her buddies seemed to enjoy themselves and the time flew by like it was just minutes. Or maybe that's just me...
- Our living room became a playground for free play with all Emma's toys in every possible corner. Emma wore her fairy outfit.
- We rented a bouncy castle for outside play. This, coupled with Emma's slide and other garden toys, was great to keep the kids occupied. Although I must admit, the bouncy castle got the most attention.
- After all this energetic play it was time for fun kid friendly food.
- Later Leoni from Splash o Colour came to bring blank pottery (aka bisque) and ceramic paints for kids to paint their own ceramics. This was a huge hit and the kids were really sitting patiently and each painting their blank piece of pottery. They will all receive their creations in a week, when Leoni has had time to glaze and bake them. These will make great mementos from Emma's Birthday Party.
- Next was cake time!
- At the end of the party each kid got a Disney Fairy or Princess, Toy Story or Cars bag and a lunch box filled with a Red Velvet Lolly Pop and marshmallows.